I have been remiss in my postings on our blog…..The reasons are many, but I shan’t let it go so long between postings again. I have quite a bit of stuff to catch up on, but let’s start with something yummy. (Guys can say yummy!….Right?)
Lynn tried an awesome new recipe!!!! “Baked Mini Doughnut Muffins” OMG!….Hot, moist and ooooo so tasty! Sugar was sound asleep when they came out the oven…. She caught a wiff in her dream world and took about 4 seconds to track them down. She was rewarded for being an angel last night. (it was shared with the rest of the Tribe!)
Here’s the recipe Lynn used to make those awesome old fashion treats…
BAKED MINI DOUGHNUT MUFFINS
*1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
*1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
*1/3 cup vegetable oil
*3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
*1 large egg
3/4 cup milk
*6 tablespoons butter, melted
*3/4 cup Cinnamon Sugar
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a mini muffin baking pan with butter or non-stick spray.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl, combine vegetable oil, sugar and egg. Add dry ingredients, alternating with milk, whisking until smooth.
4) Fill muffin tins 3/4 of way full. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The tops of the mini muffins will not brown, but they will still be cooked through.
5) While mini muffins are still warm, quickly dip in butter and toss in the cinnamon sugar until coated. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to two days.